Synevo Central Lab has a fast growing network of high quality clinical laboratories operated by Synevo in Germany (5 Labs), Poland (15 labs), Romania (11 Labs), Ukraine (6 Labs: Kiev, Kharkiv, Odessa, Lviv, Vinnytsa, Dnipropetrovsk) and Belarus (2 Labs) to support the pharmaceutical and biotechnological industry in performing the laboratory part of their clinical trials.
Over the past 13 years, Synevo Central Lab has developed extensive experience in providing support to clinical investigators throughout Europe (e.g. Russia, Turkey, Israel, Georgia, Serbia, Croatia, Bulgaria…), in particular in Central and Eastern Europe.
Synevo Central Lab, thanks to its alliance with LabConnect (USA), provides a consistent and standardized clinical laboratory platform connected to a single clinical database for global studies with online access to the results.
In Ukraine Synevo Central Lab offers:
- more than 600 laboratory tests for routine chemistry, hematology, immunoassay
- wide range of bacteriological tests (bacterial identification, susceptibility etc.)
- samples delivery from clinical sites from any region of Ukraine to Synevo medical laboratories within 4-24 hours
- long-term storage of plasma, urine and serum at -20…-80°C
- laboratory kits manufacturing and delivery to clinical sites
- logistics and regulatory services for samples export to European Union and USA
Synevo Central Lab Geographical Coverage
Synevo Central Lab Operations
Synevo Central Lab Strategic Partners
Synevo Central Lab Sevices
For more info, please visit Synevo Central Lab website or contact directly one of the locations.
To contact Synevo Central Lab Ukraine&Belarus:
Dr. Oleksii Gaydamak, Country Manager Synevo Central Lab Ukraine & Belarus
Mobile: +38 050 388 70 61; +38 096 448 48 08
Phone/Fax: +38 044 467 83 11